About Me

I am a Sr. Account Director and have been in the Online Marketing Industry for over 5 years now. I am both SEO & SEM certified, SEM with Google(Sales & Account), SEO with my current company. I am also a Website designer & offer consulting.

This is one industry that is forever changing on almost a monthly basis, and it is hard to stay on top of your game month in and month out. You must always be doing research to stay ahead of the search engines algorithms, to see what they have gotten wise to and how to adapt and change your current method.

I am very confident in saying that I have almost perfected my current method of SEO. If you follow the 3 basic steps.
1. Relavant Website & Landing Pages
2. Relavant Meta Info
3. Back Linking

Below I explain each in Detail:

No comments:

Post a Comment